Friday, December 19, 2008

a fathers reaction

"
Your unassuming fairy like smile used to wake me up every morning from my deepest sleep.

The energy that your bright and shining eyes projected gave my heart a reason to beat.

The numbness and dullness of the day disappeared when my ear drums used to resonate with your cheerful voice.

And the hope of seeing you with the sun setting in the background gave me a purpose to live out the harsh day.

You kept me alive all these years and now its time for you to rest in peace and i hope your thoughts will help me survive the remaining dark days of my life.

-your loving father
"
These words were engraved on an ornate granite slab placed over a small childs' cementer.

/*
this purely fictional snippet has characters who not related to anyone living or dead:)
*/

No comments:

Post a Comment